Monday 13 October 2014

SRW Alpha 3 Lightning Round: Selena Stage 12 Conclusion


The moment you have all been waiting for is finally here!

Stage translation is finally complete! Now witness the power of Dygenguar!

Anyway, I'm happy to say that it's finally done and I finished it before leaving for my trip. It was a long time coming and it is finally up. I hope you all enjoy it. It did end up being quite long because of the story event that takes place halfway through the game.

I don't know if I'll have a chance to update my blog during my trip but if I don't, I'll let you know when I'm back and working on the epilogue for this stage. Until then, enjoy the video!



5 comments:

  1. Huckebein was misspelled. In two instances, Archangel's attack wasn't shown, and while firing the Lohengrin, Natarle's name is written "Nataru" (though technically it's not wrong :p. And according to The Gate of Magus, the Joelah's attack is Dag Lock, Dag means "fish" in Hebrew.

    Aside from those, great to see the project back! ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh...so many mistakes. Oh well, at least I'll know to keep on eye on those mispelling. Good to know the actual spelling for those Hebrew worded attacks. I'm just guessing on my part so the more you tell me the better. Thanks(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, if you know, is the mech name supposed to be Joellah or Joelah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I see, all SRW sources use Joelah.

      Delete
  4. 10:15 I'm very sure he said something like: "You're 10 years too early to hit me" here.

    ReplyDelete