Tuesday 16 September 2014

Chaos before vacation

So as I've mentioned before, I'll be going on a trip to Japan in the middle of October. Because of this, I've been working some overtime to catch up on work and get extra cash.

Unfortunately, that makes it almost impossible to make time for myself and making it difficult to work on the project. I do hope I can make some time to finish at least one video prior to my trip.

In the mean time, I just got the Masoukishin F limited edition and Transformers IDF collection phase 2 in the mail. The artbook that comes with the Masoukishin looks really nice and I would love to read it as well as listen to the soundtrack but holding off until I can finish all of the games so I don't get spoiled.

I know there's many out there that haven't really liked the IDW Transformers series comic when it first began but I think most of us can agree that the "More than meets the eyes" and "Robots in disguise" series looks very good. I've been collecting all of the IDW collection books but unfortunately makes all my IDW series knowledge outdated. I haven't read any of them hoping that they'd bring out the IDW collection and now finally they have started the phase 2 of the IDW collection series. What I've been able to read so far has been quite interesting. I don't want to give any spoilers for those that still haven't read any of them but this new dynamic between factions has been quite refreshing.

Anyway, I do hope to keep updating the blog whenever I can. At least try to once a week so you guys aren't wondering what happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment